13.9.08

Behaviourism and Science Fiction

<= One is in my book shelf as my valuable and favorite reserve.


"About Behaviorism", which was written by renowned scholar B. F. Skinner, is the classic reading of behaviourism. Critiques usually contradict its rationale of mental element excluded. Yet, I found that behaviourism as one of the underpinning school in psychology has its alternative explanation over diverse phenomena of social relationship. The mechanism proposition treating human as "object" for exploration fully precluded subjective factors made it a "true science" among social science subjects. From this, I took it as starting point of my interest over the paradigm to explain further human behaviour myself, like the plot from a science fiction in real human life. Behaviourism signifies a desolate sense of mechanical imagination.

沒有留言: